The Saint-Just church in Pressac, dating from the 1563th century, is made up of a simple nave, without a transept. The roof was raised to house a defensive space during the Hundred Years War. The flat apse choir was rebuilt in 1753 in the late Gothic style. The sculpted decoration, inside and outside, is devoted to bestiary and plants. Phallic-tailed monsters adorn the capitals, griffins and serpent women decorate the corbels. To see: tabernacle in gilded wood from 1863 and "The miracle of the host", stained glass window from the bedside dating from XNUMX, made by the Guérithault brothers, students of Ingres and Vernet.
Also worth seeing: the floating village of Pressac, the pretty medieval-looking bridge over the Clain. Nearby: Availles-Limouzine, fishing course, relaxation by the Vienne.