La Vienne vous invite
sur votre séjour *voir conditions
sur votre séjour *voir conditions
sur votre séjour*
Explore by category :
Because the quality of your stay is our daily concern, the 'Conseil Departemental' of La Vienne established the Vienne Quality Label.
With this label, we guarantee the quality of services offered by various providers in the tourism department. The award of the label is from a charter defining a certain number of criteria.
The establishments awarded the Label must meet strict standards and quality objectives in areas such as the surroundings, facilities and services available to customers.
Providers themselves wanted to be involved in this quality process as they respect the values which are those of the region such as a natural and preserved peace but also the quality of life. They guarantee you a warm welcome and smile.
Finally, they pledge to help you discover the region: in fact, each one will offer new destinations through rich and varied documentation you find there.
The National Label aims to provide reliable information, descriptive and objectively, about the accessibility of sites and tourist facilities, taking into account all types of disabilities. It allows us to develop an adapted tourist package, integrated with the general offer.
This label is a guarantee of quality of the service. It is a social and economical issue. It is also voluntary and free.
The tourism professional, after a preliminary diagnosis, then begins a process of adapting their facilities with the support of departmental and specialized associations.
Each one’s approach may enable them to qualify as "Tourism & Disability" for one or more types of disability.
List of sealed sites in La Vienne
The Gîtes de France label has grown and developed over the years and is now the largest guest-house network in Europe. In 2005, Gîtes de France celebrated its 50th birthday.
• promote comfortable, friendly holiday stays,
• meet the special needs of holidaymakers seeking authentic, convivial holidays in natural settings, peace and quiet, novelty and wide open spaces,
• help to preserve and promote the French countryside and its special cultural heritage,
• participate in local development and bring stability to the rural population by providing additional resources through tourism.
A Gîtes de France holiday is both enriching and relaxing, thanks to the 43,000 men and women who welcome you into their homes, each one different and unique.
These values have made Gîtes de France a leading force in sustainable development for rural tourism.
Clévacances rentals and bed & breakfasts are classified according to three essential criteria:
- Environmental: attractive appearance (building itself, surroundings, location, etc.) and total absence of inconveniences (noise, smell, rights of way...)
- Internal: space, furniture, decoration, household equipment and sanitary facilities, rooms compared with sleeping capacity,
- Human: service and assistance from the landlord or landlord’s representative.
A well-received guest will enhance your reputation and the image of Clévacances France.
Over 60 years we have built a reputation for the warmth of the welcome which extend to our guests. Our concept: providing high quality service, authenticity and the discovery of local specialities.
The Logis Quality Label provides a constant challenge ; a way of ensuring that we continuously strive to earn our position as the n°1 independent hotel network in Europe.
120€offerts*sur votre séjour*voir conditions close
Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser et d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux ainsi que d'analyser notre trafic. Si vous y consentez, nous pourrons recueillir des statistiques de visites anonymes et optimiser la navigation.