Church of Notre Dame
- Roche-Posay (La)
The church has been classified as a historic monument. Notre-Dame of La Roche Posay was instigated by a papal bull from Pope Urban II in 1099, and was attached to the abbey in Preuilly. The oldest part of the church is the bell tower, which is the only romanesque part to survive. The northern section is fortified, which is explained by the fact that the site was built on a rocky spur. The structure reflects the dramatic changes that have taken place over time.